Bring it on snow #beprepaired
Bring it on snow #beprepaired
Five Christmas Gifts for People You Secretly Hate
It sucks when you have to buy a Christmas present for someone you don’t even like. So here’s a stupid list of five ideas that will make THEM suffer too.
1. A frustrating game. Something with confusing instructions, or some logic puzzle that’s impossible to figure out.
2. A jigsaw puzzle with a missing piece. It involves a deliberate act of sabotage, but they can’t prove anything … which is even more infuriating. And they don’t find out until they get to the END of the puzzle and can’t finish it.
3. A bug lollipop. You’ve seen these before … clear lollipops with grasshoppers or scorpions inside. They can throw it away, or take the challenge. You win either way.
4. Wilted flowers. There are actually websites that will deliver them already wilted, for the biggest possible insult. Check out thepayback.com.
5. A magic trick that doesn’t work. They sell these at novelty shops. Everything will look like they’re doing it right, but the coin never disappears.
The Best Songs of the Year … According to E! News
E! News has slapped together a list of The Best Songs of 2013. It’s unclear how they settled on these songs, but it doesn’t seem like they put much thought into it, since it’s basically just a rundown of the year’s biggest hits.
Here’s the list, which doesn’t appear to be in any sort of order:
"Blurred Lines", Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell
"Roar", Katy Perry
"Wrecking Ball", Miley Cyrus
"Hold On (We’re Going Home)", Drake
"Suit & Tie", Justin Timberlake featuring Jay Z
"Holy Grail", Jay Z featuring Justin Timberlake
"Demons", Imagine Dragons
"Applause", Lady Gaga
"Counting Stars", OneRepublic
"Get Lucky", Daft Punk featuring Pharrell
"Stay", Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko
I trust you a little less now dr’s office. #ducttape #really #okalreadyhere
I leave this up year round. #okilied #onlythismonth
I love this kid. #eyelashes #liamrocks
Yea I’ve seen em before. Don’t care. Workday just got better. #wdw #discoyeti #ihaveaproblem
Ride home after Liam’s first haircut
Just got to work #Mma #kp7 #dj #hiphop #trap #edm #conway #ar
Wait. This looks like it may turn out bad
You Can Make a Whole New Movie By Adding One Letter to an Existing Title … Like “The Dark Knight Rinses”
You can make a whole new movie by adding just one letter to existing movie titles. Here are some examples people are coming up with online …
"The Dark Knight Rinses"
"Look Who’s Stalking Now"
"The Spy Who Loved Men"
"A Nightmare on Elmo Street"
"The Humane Centipede"
"Dude, Where’s My Carp?"
"Must Love Dongs"
"Three Men Sand a Baby"
(Check out the whole thread on Reddit.)
The Top 10 Holiday Movies and TV Specials for Families
The website WhatToDoWithTheKids.com recently conducted a survey to find The Top 10 Family Holiday Movies and TV Specials … and they got over 1,400 people to weigh in.
Coming in at #1 was the 1966 animated special, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”. It was also #1 the last time the site did this poll, two years ago.
Here’s the top 10, along with each one’s rank in 2011. (Note: There are actually 12 titles listed, thanks to a three-way tie.)
1. The 1966 animated special, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”, which was also #1 in 2011.
2. The animated TOM HANKS movie, “The Polar Express”, which he made back in 2004. It was tied for #8 in 2011.
3. JIMMY STEWART’S 1946 black-and-white classic, “It’s a Wonderful Life”, which was #2 in 2011.
4. The 1964 animated special, “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”, which was #6 in 2011.
5. The 2004 WILL FERRELL comedy, “Elf”, which didn’t make the list in 2011.
6. A three-way tie between the 1965 animated special, “A Charlie Brown Christmas”, which was #4 in 2011 … TIM ALLEN’S 1994 movie “The Santa Clause”, which didn’t make the list in 2011 … and the 1969 animated special, “Frosty the Snowman”, which was tied for #7 in 2011.
7. JIM CARREY’S live-action version of “The Grinch” from 2000, which didn’t make the list in 2011.
8. NATALIE WOOD’S 1947 black-and-white classic, “Miracle on 34th Street”, which was #5 in 2011.
9. The 1989 CHEVY CHASE movie, “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”, which was tied for #8 in 2011.
10. The 1992 movie, “A Muppet Christmas Carol”, which was also #10 in 2011.
Smoking in a parking lot. No big deal. But she was super pregnant.
Is this real? #averagejoe #dodgeball #real #trampoline #whatthehell
What’s One Thing You Absolutely Refuse to Pay For?
Everyone has one or two things they COULD afford, but REFUSE to pay for … on PRINCIPLE. Here are five of the best ones …
1. Carry-on bag fees, like the ones on Spirit Airlines. It’s one thing to pay for checked bags, but paying just to bring a bag on the plane is CRAZY.
2. Hotel WiFi. It’s always mediocre and unreliable … and it seems like the cheaper hotels give it to you free, while the expensive hotels charge you.
3. ATM fees. Somehow it’s always worth tracking down your bank’s ATM, just to avoid feeling ripped off by the two bucks you have to pay at other ATMs.
4. Candy Crush. The entire game is based on getting you ADDICTED, so you start paying for extra lives, moves, and power-ups. And once you pay for them ONCE, you’ll do it again.
5. Drinks for girls who appear next to you when you’re standing at the bar, then disappear right after you hand them a drink. (Reddit)